Work That Matters
Every day, we provide the critical knowledge, expertise and solutions needed to help improve lives and the world around us.
Here Are Some of the Ways We're Helping to Make a Difference:
- More effective medicines: Our technologies and expertise were instrumental in the development of 22 of the newest therapeutic drugs
- Better treatments: Our advances in digital imaging technology are improving cancer treatment for over 1 million people every year
- A cleaner and safer environment: Each year, our detection solutions are used to analyze approximately 2.25 billion air, water and soil samples—reducing the risk of contaminants
- Healthier babies: Our neonatal and newborn screening technologies have helped screen 413 million babies worldwide for a variety of life-threatening diseases
- More informed scientific decisions: We are leaders in informatics, providing over 2 million scientists worldwide with our electronic laboratory notebooks (ELN) and software
Global Reach, Local Impact: PerkinElmer Employees Give Back
PerkinElmer encourages all employees to dedicate one company-paid day each year to volunteer to help the human and environmental health of their community. Our employees appreciate the opportunity to give back within their community alongside their colleagues.
You may wonder who’s behind the revolutionary technology at PerkinElmer. We’d like to give you the opportunity to hear from a few of our most recent patent winners.