Radiometric detection is considered the gold standard for many applications, from drug discovery and development to plant sciences. The technique achieves sub-femtogram sensitivity levels, and quantitates the binding and activity of radiolabeled compounds with high specificity and sensitivity. As the leading supplier of research radiochemicals, we offer a broad portfolio of products for any radiochemistry need.
Our radiochemical analysis products include:
- Radionuclides such as 14C, 89Zr, 125I, 32P, 35S, 3H, 45Ca, 51Cr, 55Fe
- EasyTag™ protein labeling mixes
- EasyTide radiolabeled nucleotides
- NEN radiolabeled compounds
- SPA Enzymatic assays and imaging beads
Our radiolabeled compounds are useful in a wide range of applications:
- Research in cancer, CNS and neurologic disease, cardiovascular and metabolic disease, inflammation, and other disorders
- Kinetic and mechanistic studies
- Scintillation assays
- Radiometric cAMP assays
- Detection of binding to over 80 different receptor types
Our radiometric reagents are not reliant on the use of antibodies for detection and read-out – just one of the reasons they are so widely used.
For research and investigational use only.